The Impact of Digital Transformation on Corporate Identity Management
June 7, 2023 at 2:07 pm, No comments
Digital transformation concept has emerged as an essential concept within management sciences recently considering the influence of pandemics on the way how companies provide services, arrange to manufacture, and perform business operations in general.
This paper The Impact of Digital Transformation on Corporate Identity Management - made by Dr. Didzis Rutitis and Eduards Aksjonenko (MBA). It was presented at the 8th International Conference on Human Interaction and Emerging Technologies (August 22-24, 2022, Université Côte d'Azur, Nice, France)
- WHAT DOES DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION MEAN TODAY?
- CAN MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES HELP IN DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION FOR SME’s?
- OVERLAP OF CORPORATE IDENTITY AND DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION FRAMEWORKS
- THE ROLE OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION FOR MANAGEMENT OF CORPORATE IDENTITY
Paper analyzes digital transformation in the context of
- management of corporate identity by highlighting possibilities of managing individual corporate identity dimensions considering the role and impact of digital transformation
- competitive strategy formation
The newly developed framework is based on the synthesis of corporate identity and digital transformation conceptual frameworks.
The literature review identifies gaps in how to accelerate and support small and medium enterprises (SME) in their path of digitalization and maximizing their value delivery to customers- while maintaining competitiveness and keeping them active, specific, and valuable scorecards of strategic goals.
Keywords: Corporate identity, Digital transformation, Management, Business Strategy, SME
Also available in AHFE Open Access: The impact of digital transformation on corporate identity management